Website design for charities
If you are a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation, then we at Chadwick Design understand that you may have a limited budget available for creating a website.
We also know how important it is to have a professional design for a charity website.
A professionally designed website for a charity will:
- build trust in your charity
- help to convey what you represent
- show the value of work that you do
- encourage visitors to get in touch
- turn visitors into supporters
- encourage donations
- help you get found in the search engines
How will Chadwick Design help your charity or not-for-profit organisation?
We enjoy working with not-for-profit organisations and charities to help them get the website they need within their budget constraints. It is rewarding to be able to use our skills for to help good causes... so we offer substantial discounts on our website designs for charities.
- We will suggest domain names and register them for you
- Provide hosting for your charity website
- Set up email addresses linked to your chosen domain
- Design a fantastic website for your charity at a discounted price
- Make sure the site is search-engine friendly and accessible
We are experienced in creating website designs for charities
We know a great charity website should :
- make clear what your mission statement is
- tell your supporters what you do
- tell your supporters how you will spend their donations
- show how people can help your charity other than by donations
- give opportunities for people to make donations easily
- encourage supporters to sign up to your newsletter so you can keep in touch
- show plenty of pictures of your work